From Nassau County Wood Floors
Modern laminate flooring is manufactured to simulate the look of hardwood, ceramic tile, natural stone and many other types of flooring, there is no wonder why it is a popular choice both on the commercial and residential market.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMINATE
- Exceptional durability
- Easy to clean.
- Superior stain resistance
- Superior fade resistance
- Installed on all grade levels.
- Installed over many different types of subfloors.
- Great impact and indentation resistance
- Exceptional realism at affordable costs
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Do’s & Don’ts
- Do dust-mop and vacuum your floor frequently, especially in high-traffic areas; only use a vacuum with a soft bristle brush.
- Do keep pets’ nails trimmed and their paws free of dirt, gravel, grease, oil, and stains.
- Do use protective window coverings to block fade-causing UV rays and excessive heat from direct sunlight, and rearrange rugs and furniture periodically to help your floor age evenly.
- Do remove shoes with spiked or damaged heels before walking on floor.
- Do avoid exposure to water as much as possible during inclement weather.
- Do use furniture pads under all furniture.
- Do use a dolly; never slide or roll anything across the floor. If furniture has hard plastic or metal casters / wheel, use protective mats underneath or replace them with soft rubber casters.
- Do use floor mats at entrances, exits and around stove, sink and dishwasher.
- Do not wet-mop or clean your floor with water or other liquid; for slightly damp maintenance, lightly spray laminate cleaner on a duster and wipe dry immediately.
- Do not use any type of cleaning machine such as spray mops, steam cleaners/mops, power cleaners or buffing machines.
- Do not use wax, polish, oils, soaps, detergents, shine enhancers, varnish, silicon or ammonia to clean floor.
- Do not use harsh cleaning aids such as steel wool pads, any scouring pads containing metal or scouring powders.
- Do not use 2-in-1 cleaners with polish that may contain acrylics or urethane polish to restore gloss.